Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tomorrow my new start!!

So tomorrow I am starting my new way of eating. Low-carb. I have ALOT of weight to lose. I have tried many different kinds of diets which none worked for me. Or should I say I never worked them for me. But now is different. I have never been this heavy and this time I can really feel it. My feet my legs especially my back. I stand at work in pain all day long. I ask myself what have I done. Well it is time to make that change. I bought all the nessecary good stuff at the store and I am ready. So I will start this way of eating tomorrow and start the new me.

I also want this year to be more positive than others. So I want to make a list of things I am grateful for in my life.

1. My health...not at the best right now and I know I complain but I'm grateful that I can walk and do normal thing.s
2. My kids...again alot of work needed there but they are healthy and I love them.
3. My mom and Resh...they mean the world to me and is always there for me.

The list is longer and I will post more in other posts that way I can keep reflecting on the things I am grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment