Friday, January 8, 2010

A few days with my brother

It has been a good week with Allen who came from Pittsburgh for the holidays. We laughed and talked about old times like we always do. It is always good for me to get with him a least once a year and just reconnect with him. He means the world to me.
Things have been going pretty good around here with him here. The boys have been getting along rather well. Alot of xbox playing and rock band. It is loads of fun with Allen playing the drums, Bubba playing the guitar and me with my angelic voice singing to the songs. It was great.
I did get down in the scrap room and did one page tonight, with Jake right along beside me doing his skills also. I'm trying to get some old pics out of the way so I did one of halloween last year.














No comments:

Post a Comment