Friday, January 22, 2010

Gray hair OMG!!!!

Well I was sitting at work eating my lunch. Then I pull the visor mirror down to check my teeth as I always do before I go back into work to make sure nothing in my teeth. Well the sun was shining in and what do I notice but gray hair around my ears. I started freakin...Anita sitting beside me in her car laughed at me. I was upset. What the hell is happening to me. I think I am getting old. I don't like this.
Well it did get better. Mom wanted Rolo to come down and take the Christmas lights down. Well he never woke up so I told her I would come down. She said no dont waste your gas. I hate when she does that to me becuz I know she needs help. So I said ok and hung up. Then she calls back a minute later and said your Keurig is sitting on the porch. Well that is enough for me to not to listen to her and come down. So I did take the lights down and now I have the most awesomest coffee maker ever. Here is a pic if you don't know what a Keurig is. Thanks Mom you are the best and I love you very much. Thanks for my anniversary gift.


1 comment: