Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a gorgeous weekend.

Well the weekend was so nice. It was nice to just be outside smelling fresh air and hearing the birds sing. Watching the boys play and have fun. Didn't think it would ever come.
Yesterday Allison and Mom came and I actually watched Twilight. I can't believe I watched that movie. But I was more amazed I loved that movie. I can't wait to see New Moon. Edward really is a cutie.
Today got up late and made kids breakfast. Didn't get much done around the house. Went down to moms and me and Pappy went to give Bear a bath. I think she really enjoyed it. It was fun give her a bath. It's almost like giving a human a bath.
Just finished Jake's school project for tomorrow. He had to make a poster of his family and things he likes. Now it's dark and I must get ready for work tomorrow. Not excited about that, but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment