Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday first blog

Well this is my first blog. Invited mom up for supper (green beans ham and potaoes) and she showed me hers. It is pretty nice. Thought I would make one for myself. Don't know if anyone would read but hey I will and that is all that matters right.
Well I am 36 years old. I have been married for 13 years and have 2 boys Brady (aka Bubba) is 12 and Jacob is 4. My husband is Rolando. And Carly my daughter. Well actually she is a 5 year muggin. I love her much.
Its been a rough couple of days. Been off work on layoff for a week. Haven't gotten much done. Been laying around feeling exhausted. Or as my husband says lazy. Don't know don't care what he thinks. But go back to work tomorrow so better get my ass in gear today. Got the house cleaned and the boys wanted to put up the Christmas decor. So got the tree up and some of the things, but of course Bubba fights with Jake and it got the better of me and I am now sitting in my room doing this with all the noise left in the living room with my husband. Let him deal with it.
Well think that is enough for my first blog. Hopefully I will stick with this and see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment